First casualty of the semester!! Go me and this would be why ryan would say I shouldn't walk to and from school...or that I should pay more attention to where I am walking :) I was walking to Karee's apartment from the ricks and when i was by the Austin building I tripped on the curb/ice and fell. I didn't notice the cut or anything just that my pants were torn. I decided i guess i had better go home and change my pants since they were no longer BYU-I approved.
I walked all the way to Karee's and got into her car and she asks if i have seen my knee and i looked down and saw the blood and was all oh... I guess we need to go back to my apartment and she agreed.
This is after it was all cleaned up that night, Karee and Ryan took good care of me and were very concerned. It looks alot better now that it is cleaned and healing. :)


