I moved apartments at the end of last semester and am rooming with one of my best friends up here. Classes aren't very difficult for the time being. Mondays and Wednesdays I don't have classes during the day so i am able to work on homework and rest up from the rest of the week.
I am taking a snowboarding class on Fridays and I am so stoked! This friday will be my first time hitting the slopes! I'm nervous but i know i will enjoy it...at least in time. I hear i'm gonna be sore for the first couple times but "no pain, no gain right"?! lol
over the break i enjoyed my time back at home but i was glad to come back because i needed my space again. it's nice to visit home and spend time with the family but it's nice to leave at the same time.
I had so good times while i was home and made some fun memories. It's crazy to see how much everyone is growing up. The last year has gone by so incredibly fast! I can't wait to see what this next year holds in store for my family, friends and of course myself.
so far this semester I have had a lot of interesting insights in classes and in reading different books. I am thoroughly enjoying what i am learning as i look at things from a different point of view and examine things in different lights.
CS Lewis has been an amazing read for me lately. I purchased his collection at the beginning of fall semester and it has been taking me a while to get very far into it because i can spend a day on one page with all the questions i have pop up and thoughts that come to mind. It is incredible how much he opens the mind to different ideas. I am taking a world religion class this semester as well that is opening up my thoughts and ideas from other beliefs. There truly are many fascinating religions through out the world.
I have gained such a great love and appreciation for our religion and other religions and the diversity that we are exposed to.