Bare feet

Monday, May 17, 2010

Sorry I really do need to get better at this blogging thing. It is just odd for me still to be posting what is going on in my life. Well lets see where to start off... Ryan has been gone now for almost a month and a half. He left at the end of the semester in April to go home for a week then drive out to Little Rock, Arkansas to work for the summer.
I finished out the semester so much better then i thought i was going to! I got a 3.4 which is not what i was expecting so i was grateful for it. I definitely lucked out in all of my classes. Ryan helped a lot though too, he made sure i kept on top of my classes and homework. I found that i study much better with him here.
My dads family had a new addition to the group, we were excited to welcome Spencer Gary Haynes into the family on April 8th 2010. i wasn't able to come back home from school until the 11th which was killer for me cuz i wanted to see the baby so bad! but it was okae i survived. The break was nice but i was excited to get back to school and see all my roomates. :)







Yet again i have amazing roommates!! I love them all to death. I don't know how but i have been blessed since i came here to have roommates that get along and don't have problems. It makes college that much easier and the complex i have lived in is amazing as well.
We are now almost 1/3 of the way through the semester and it is incredible how fast time seems to be going now that i am back in the swing of things. of course day by day it seems kind of slow but when i look back and see how much time has actually passed it is going quickly which is good. :)
I dropped down to 15 credits from 18 because i was stressing too much and not doing very well. i was upset a lot of the time and ryan could tell so he told me that if i needed to he thought it would be a good idea to drop one of my classes. I slept on it and decided he was right and i am so glad that he said something because i feel so much more relieved with out that other class. it was a fun class but it had too much busy work for me this semester. I have enough on my plate already.
My mom came up a few weeks ago to Rexburg to go look at wedding dresses and I found mine! It is gorgeous and i love it!! i tried it on and fell in love as soon as i saw myself in it. I light up and could not keep from smiling. I really enjoyed being able to spend time with her while she was here.


Work for ryan has been slow but it is starting to pick up. He was out there during pre season and they just got all their salesmen in the area so we are thinking he will be getting more jobs to do now.