The semester is quickly coming to a close, we only have 13 class days left of the semester and the stress is starting to build but so is the excitement. I can't believe that my 6th college semester is almost done and I only have 3 more left to go! Woo Hoo!! It is crazy sometimes to think about everything going on in my life now and how different it is from what I thought would happen. I'm not complaining by any means though. Life is wonderful and I could not be happier with the direction it has taken. It just shows that we truly never know what the Lord has in store for us and we just need to walk by faith and keep our heads up and remember the blessings he has in store for us.
Life is a journey and we need to enjoy ever moment and not let anything pass us by. The more we enjoy it the more fun we have. My roommates have been amazing yet again this semester and always find ways to have fun and keep the good times coming. I need to do a little better of a job staying involved with everything though and not let school and everything else bog me down (which can be hard sometimes).
The other night was a blast though! A few friends and I went to Park St. Park and played for about an hour. We played tag and it was quite an event. Climbing trees, spinning around on the... i want to say merry go round, hopefully you all know what playground equipment thing I'm talking about. Then the day before that we had an amazing rain storm hit at about 8 and I went out and played in that and got SOAKED! But it is what makes college fun and the semester up here bearable when everyone else is out playing at home.
My Social Work classes have got to be the funnest classes I have ever had! I am going to miss them this fall when I am back at home. I have no doubt that social work is the funnest major to be in, no matter what anyone else says. It doesn't even feel like we're being lectured. Our teachers are amazing and banter back and forth with us. The quotes we have gotten in our classes and stories we acquire are priceless. However they aren't the same when you retell them but they still crack me up. Praying whether or not your teacher is the devil and coming to the realization that they are indeed NOT the devil, talking about looking at the "hore" behind your teacher on the chalkboard, " I love boobies!", the relationships we formulate that our teachers have with their families. oh the list could go on and on.... but I'll spare you.
Needless to say this semester has been quite fun all in all and has been another life changing experience. But one that has not been shared with the most important person in my life. He has had his own set of adventures and experiences though. He has learned a lot of different things and has traveled to places I've never been.... even if it has only been a few and mostly in Little Rock. But the last day he was in Tyler Texas but they had him come back to Little Rock, which we are both thankful for because there were no sales happening in Tyler. Which means no installs for him. He enjoyed a laid back day though and having internet again on his computer. He's been out on that for sometime now unless he went to the office. He has about 2-3 more months left out installing and we're both hoping that the time goes by quickly.