Bare feet

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Work Frustration with Some People...

Okae so when a place closes it at 11, it means that you need to pick up your kids by or as close to 11 as possible, not 30 minutes late. This is the second time this has happened at work and it is a tad bit frustrating when you have other things and places to go. The other time this happened was when my siblings were sealed to my dad and step mom and I was in a time crunch by the time I was able to leave. I'm sure it isn't something done intentionally but really.... if you are taking your children to a day care and have signed up for a time, be observant of when they close. We can't exactly leave your kids there to fend for themselves. That would go over wonderfully with the state and management. Not really...I'm sure the parent's would love to think it would because then both of us could be happy. I could leave when I'm supposed to and their kids could stay there as long as needed. But then what would be the point of me coming in at all... There would be no point. Well on a good note it adds more to my hours and pay for that period of time.
oh and spiders...EVIL!! I was sitting on the floor today at work playing with the kids and watching them and I look over to my left and what is there beside me... a HUGE spider!!! It wasn't gigantic but it was about the size of a quarter (legs and all) and it freaked me out! I wasn't expecting to find that next to me to keep me company. Little to say I jumped up pretty quick and made sure it was a spider. Then went and got a tissue but decided that wasn't good enough and  i wasn't touching that thing until it was as good as dead. So I went and got my show and chased it around the room for a minute till i had it in a more open area. Those little stinkers are smarter then we give them credit for. It stayed close to walls and objects which makes it extremely hard to kill. But it couldn't forever. I killed it and flushed it down the toilet. I refuse to put them in the trash.... they have to be flushed. I don't want it to some how miraculously come back to life and crawl out. So if it has been flushed down the toilet I am pretty confident that it hasn't much of a chance to come back up and attack again. :) I have saved the world from another spider! whoo hoo, that is my good deed for the day but the spider I'm sure would disagree about that being a good deed, but I honestly could care less about what the spider thinks.