Okae so this is the most exciting news I've had since we got engaged...but I am flying out to california in 5 days to spend 2 weeks with Ryan!! I am so excited to be back with him! We are going to drive back the 25th so that I can be home for my class the next day. He called me the other day and said he could leave Arkansas at anytime and still get his back end check in October. He asked me what I wanted him to do and I told him I wanted him to come home. He said okae and we started planning. I bought my plane ticket today as soon as he made sure the back end would still be there if he left.
We are both excited and so is his family! He gets to be home for the night race and I get to go with him. I am so excited to go out and play in the desert in his truck with him and go off roading! I haven't been in so long and it is about time that changed.
We'll both enjoy the little break and time back together before we come back to utah. We'll hopefully be able to help out at the restaurant too while we are out there and work for some of the wedding. I'm a little nervous about working at the restaurant because all i have ever worked is day care and that includes playing with kids, and coloring... not that hard... and then cleaning residents rooms at an assisted living center my best friends mom owns and working for my dad doing customer service. This restaurant experience will be all new to me and a little intimidating. But I'm up to the challenge!! :D
Well that is my bit for today.